• benjamin
    Site Admin

Re: Our Newest Member....

by benjamin » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:57 pm

I actually remember everyone so far
    Hugh Jass

by Hugh Jass » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:49 pm

I was disappointed that my original login didn't work (just kidding - vanity of post count LOL) but I am SO glad to be here once more. Welcome back everyone!

I feel like *shades* again!

I have been searching people's monikers from time to time to find new mixes. Andy Phelan, Titanic, Number9, Murray, McGee, Dave Allison, Karl, Lars, Olivier, and SO many others. I was just looking for people that I would only know from UGH and who I couldn't find elsewhere due to the fact that I only knew usernames here. I'm not trying to name drop but for serious guys, I've been searching for new mixes this whole time and occasionally using the tag "undergroundhouse" to see what popped up. Soundcloud has been useless and I'm not on the Facespace. myhouseyourhouse has been a staple but I was looking for very specific people.

Chuckycheese and I have stayed in touch all these years and he just turned me on to mixcloud and a lot of the crew is there. JUST yesterday I did my search again on the Google armed with a few new names and, again, with the tags undergroundhouse and undergroundhouse.net - guess what came up first!

I'm excited to be back - thank you so much for all your efforts now and in the past as well Ben. I'm rigid with joyful anticipation of what comes next...
    Face Fears

by Face Fears » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Hugh Jass wrote:I'm rigid with joyful anticipation of what comes next...

That's neat, 'cos I'm joyful with rigid anticipation of what comes next.